Pflugerville’s Top 10
1. Austin’s Park N Pizza. Austin’s Park is a kids’s paradise; from laser tag, a rock wall, a skatepark, and moon walking inside to go-karts, bumper karts, mini golf and carnival rides outside, the Park has everything you could hope for for hours of entertainment! And if you stop by on a Friday, you can make it family night out with their family friendly Friday Night Live Comedy show.
2. Hawaiian Falls Water Park. What better way to cool off from that hot Texas sun than to head out to this giant water park where you can spend a day relaxing in the sun.
3. Red’s Indoor Range. Enjoy a day at the shooting range or begin taking classes from their knowledgable staff – Red’s Indoor Range is the perfect place to get in some target practice.
4. Deutschen Pfest. Don’t miss the live music, children’s games, parade, and carnival that only come around once a year! Head out to Pfluger Park on the third weekend of May (May 15-17, 2015) and be sure to catch some of the weekend’s festivities.
5. Lake Pflugerville. A popular family playground, Lake Pflugerville is used for swimming, jogging, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boarding, and also has a 3 mile trail along the perimeter of the lake. Go out and enjoy the great outdoors and maybe finish your day with a picnic on the beach – what a perfect end to a day!
6. Northtown Park and Disc Golf Course. No reason to leave your dogs at home while you go out and have all the fun. With a dog park for your furry friends, a playground for the kids, and a soccer field and disc golf course for the whole family, there’s fun to be had for everyone.
7. The Pflugerville Pfarmers Market. Fresh fruit and vegetables, an endless assortment of jams and jellies, and home made baked goods are sure to get your mouth watering! Everything is fresh and local and sold inside a barn that just adds to the market’s charm. What’s not to love?
8. Outlaw Paintball. Running around, shooting each other with big balls of paint and voluntarily incurring countless welts and bruises – it’s a classic sport. Get your kids out from behind the TV screen and into some live action fun! The unique part about outlaw paintball is that in addition to the regular day time games, they offer night games for an extra challenge.
9. Music in the Park. Come out for a real life battle of the bands every Friday night starting in June. Bring out a picnic blanket and some snacks and enjoy the live music while you relax in the park.
10. Maverick Horseback Riding. Riding across the open plains, through the water and over the hills! This trail company is located 10 minutes north of Pflugerville. They have awesome water crossings, hills and fun for the whole family. Pony rides are offered at Pioneer Farms and trails and pony rides in a neat learning atmosphere are offered 7 days a week on the Hutto, Round Rock border.